Practicing muscles at home is very simple, no high-end fitness equipment is needed, just a little creativity and determination to keep fit. That is to say, although the muscle-building effect is limited in the absence of professional equipment or resistance, if it is only for stability, even at home fitness can achieve perfect results.
Method 1: Exercise upper body and core muscle groups
- Do push-ups exercise on your arms and chest.
Push-ups are a basic exercise that can be done at home, but to achieve the best results you must ensure movements correct. Do not sink your buttocks, keep it in a straight line with your back; the distance between your palms is slightly wider than your shoulders. However, if you want to practice your chest better, you can open your arms a little; if you want to practice your arms better, shorten the distance between your palms. In addition, it can be combined with up-pull push-ups and down-pile push-ups, so that the whole body muscles get better exercise.
- Upward push-ups can be exercised in different parts. As long as you support your arm on a short coffee table or chair, you can complete this action.
- When doing downward push-ups, place your feet 30-60 cm above your hands, and then do normal push-ups. Remember to raise your head and straighten your back.
- 8-12 per group, try to make three groups.
2. Handstand against the wall to exercise your shoulders and back.
Handstand is not suitable for people with a bad heart, but it is a good exercise that can exercise many parts. When doing the handstand, first squat against the wall, then put your hand on the ground, slowly “walk to the wall” with your feet, and keep your balance with your toes. Slowly head to the ground, push backward, a handstand is completed. 10 for each group, try to make three groups.
- If you still dare not stand upright against the wall, you can use a high table to put your feet on the table and hang your thighs and body on the edge of the table until you can put your hands on the ground. Then bow your head and do push-ups. This movement is often called Parker push-ups.
3. Do back flexion and extension to exercise your arms.
To do this, you can use a bench, table, or chair about 30-60 cm high. Put your hands on the stool behind you, your hips hanging, and your knees bent 90 degrees. With your feet on the ground, press your hips down until your arms flex to about 90 degrees and push them back. 15-20 times per group, repeat three groups.
4. Do Planks.
The Plank can exercise to the core of the whole body, and it is also easy to increase the difficulty. The movement of the Plank is similar to that of push-ups, except that the palm support is replaced by the forearm support. Tighten your hips and straighten your back. The head, back, and hips should be in a straight line. Hold this position for one minute, rest, and repeat twice.
- The side plank is to open the body, and only use one forearm and foot to support the body. Also, tighten your hips and straighten your back.
- Plank push-ups: doing flat support movements, arms with shoulder width, feet with hip-width. Press down on your body, use your forearm to support the entire body, then use your arm to prop up, and then return to plank.
5. Do sit-ups to exercise your abs and core.
Sit-ups are the first choice for exercising abdominal muscles, so practice well. Lie on your back with your feet on the ground and your knees bent. Hold the neck with both hands, shoulders 15-20 cm from the ground, hold for one second, then lie down slowly, and then bounce back immediately. Look straight ahead when doing it, keeping your movements slow and calm. Each set is 8-12 times, make three sets.
- Sit-ups with straight legs: Sit up with your legs fully extended and your arms straight toward the ceiling. Do sit-ups and keep your legs straight. With your arms forward, try to touch your toes, then slowly put it back. Do this 10 times.
6. Large bottles of milk, a thick book, or household dumbbells can be used for basic curl.
Although other training does not require any equipment, most of the upper body training still needs some resistance to being effective. If you can already do weight training, try:
- Biceps curl
- Triceps training
- rear lateral raise
- Bent row
Method 2: Exercise lower body
- Doing high-intensity aerobic exercise can quickly exercise the leg muscles.
Although most people think that aerobic exercise can’t increase muscle, but stringing various exercises in aerobic exercise together can build tight and powerful leg muscles. Do 5-6 exercises, 60 seconds each. After one exercise is completed, take a 30-second rest and continue to the next one. After all 6 exercises are completed, rest for 4-5 minutes, and repeat 2-3 times. The following actions will cause the fat in the legs to start burning and the muscles to shape quickly:
- jump jack
- Burpee: do a jumping jack, then a push-up, and repeat the process.
- Running on the Spot: alternately lift your legs, raise your knees as high as possible, and touch the ground as little as possible.
- Lateral jump: Jump to one side, one foot on the ground, knees bent, then bounce back, the other foot on the ground.
- Abdominal oblique curl
- Box jumping and simple strength training
2. Wall sits.
3. Deep squat
When doing a squat, stand with your feet as wide as your hips, straighten your back, raise your head, and tighten your core. Choose a position that you feel comfortable: put your hands on your hips, or straighten forward. Squat down as if sitting on a chair. Keep your back straight, with your knees perpendicular to your toes, do not protrude forward, and concentrate on squatting. Like doing this 10 times, take a break and do two more sets.
- Bulgarian split squat: One leg on the ground, the thigh is parallel to the ground, and the other leg is placed on a flat surface such as a coffee table or sofa. Squat up again. You can extend your hands to maintain balance, or you can put your hands on your hips. Do 12 times for each leg.
4. Do a donkey kick.
5. Try to do a glute bridge.
Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet on the ground. Lift the crotch to form a bridge. Raise the left leg, keeping the hips upward, and then lower the left leg, and do the same motion on the right leg. Do this 10 times for each leg. bridge.
6. Practice lunge squats.
Lunge squats are a good way to exercise the hips and hamstring muscles. To do this, stretch one foot in front of you about a meter or so, with your knees bent about 90 degrees. The buttocks sink, keeping the front knees and toes in line, and the back knees bent to the floor. Push the body backward, change legs, and complete an action. Do 10 on each side, then rest, and do two more sets.
- Dumbbells can increase training difficulty and significantly improve the training effect. Even a large bottle of milk in each hand will help.
In addition to the above methods, you also need to develop fitness habits and maintain a balanced diet of high protein and low fat.
Article Resource: https://zh.wikihow.com